Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I was tagged by Jenna from Oh, Bother to do the Honest Scrap- write ten honest things about myself and then tag 4 other bloggers.
So here we go:
1. I hated cooking but then i got married and realised i couldn't let my husband starve, so i learnt and now i love it.
2. I miss having a cafe that's "my" cafe- the one i go to all the time and the staff know me. But we went out for brunch this morning at a nice place and we're going to try work our way through the menu there so maybe i've found somewhere to call my own!
3. I prefer male actors over female actresses
4. Doing the grocery shopping is probably my favourite part of the week
5. I'm most likely going to Mozambique in August this year and i couldn't be happier about it, but i haven't told my parents yet. We're going to work in orphanages and my heart is so there.
6. I like being a hermit and hiding away at home with my husband over socialising
7. I don't like watching tv, but i LOVE watching tv series on dvd. Boston Legal and Gilmore Girls are two faves.
8. I wish my our pantry was bigger. (it only has two shelves)
9. I have a thing for butterflies
10. I'm learning not to be so impatient anymore.
And that's me :)
Now i tag:
Rosie Posie Rosie
Tellings of the Beautiful Life