I have been tagged by the beautiful Kelly Smith to do a little questionnaire. Before you read my answers, you should all head over to Fix Up Look Sharp to read something far more exciting- a recent interview I did with Kelly about her amazing work.
And here we go:
1.What is your current obsession?
Red finger nails. Cute vintage clutches. Long hair.
2. What are you listening to?
As always, the Beatles!
3. What is your favorite food?
Roast veges. Thai chicken curry. Pumpkin soup.
4. Favorite smell?
Vanilla spray from the Body Shop and DKNY Be Delicious.
5. What are you wearing today?
Cute owl pj;s and a tshirt. Todays a home day.
6. Why is today special?
Because it's sunny outside and I have a day off work.
7.What would you like to learn to do?
Sing. Honestly, the sound of me singing is painful to my own ears, let alone what it must sound like for everyone else, haha.
8. What's the last thing you bought?
a vintage clutch, a a stripey top and a few other op shop finds.
9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Pulling together the money for a trip to Mozambique in July.
10. What's your must have piece for this Winter?
A nice leather jacket, a long blazer and a hat with a pom pom on the top.
11. What would you like to have in hands right now.
A cup of tea.
12. What would you like to get rid of?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for
the next hour, where would you go?
Mozambique. Israel. Paris.
14. What are your plans for the future?
This year it's Mozambique, next year Israel, and after that who knows. I'm also starting a project with a friend (I'll share soon) that I have high hopes for.
15. Who do you want to meet right now?
Ashley Olsen. Paul McCartney. Bill Johnson. Heidi Baker. Oprah.
16. Who is your your favorite model(s)?
Zippora Seven, Lily Donaldson.
17. Favorite label/shop?
I don't have one. I like American Apparell, Mink Pink and op shops the most probably.
18. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My fav item is actually a pair of killer heels I got in Melbourne. Massive, chunky, to die for shoes.
19. Describe your personal style?
Colourless. Haha. My palate is usually black, white, grey, cream and beige. Lately I've been wearing navy too. I like slouchy clothes- long cardies, scarves, big tops etc. And usually high waisted skirts.
20. What are you going to do after this?
Drag myself out of bed to do some washing.
21. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
1920's style. Feathers, sequins, headgear, flapper dresses.
22. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
So talented, so inspiring, and so down to earth and nice!
All images by Kosmodisk