2012 has been a big year for Jeremy and I. It's been full of mostly highs (holidays, opportunities and moving to Auckland) and one big low (the death of one of our cats). Here's a look back on some of the moments that have made 2012.
1. Taking part in a photoshoot for photographers A Couple of Night Owls and the amazing pictures that came from it. See the results here, here and here.
2. Throwing a garden party baby shower with Ilana for one of our best friends - Emma from The Humble Sparrow.
3. Holidaying in Queenstown for Jeremy's birthday. A Helicopter ride to the top of the Remarkables, beautiful sights and sounds, amazing food and exploring one of the most amazing parts of New Zealand.
4. Collaborating with Kopie Photography for a few different photo shoots: There is Thunder in Our Hearts, Little Miss Sunshine, Wild Thing, Blue Baby and Smokey Eye.
5. The hardest part of 2012 - losing our cat Ziggy. Read some of our favourite memories with him here.
6. A wine tour on Waiheke Island with Jeremy. More info on this to come soon!
7. Visiting Taste - The New Zealand food festival. Lots of delicious food and cocktails, perfect weather and live music.
8. Attending different events around the city - for example the Celine Rita show.
9. Celebrating the festive season and my favourite time of year at the Franklin Road Christmas lights.