Hello! My name is Jo and I blog over at Lost in the Haze. I'm super excited to be sharing a bunch of hair and beauty tutorials on Here Comes the Sun! I'm particularly excited as Amanda is one of the few other New Zealand bloggers out there - and she is one of my favourites too!
Today I'm teaching you a twist (pun intended!) on the classic Heidi braid. It's a super simple hairstyle - all you need is a bunch of bobby pins and a comb.
1. Brush your hair out so there are no tangles. This is what my hair looks like out!
2. Use a fine comb to part your hair down the centre.
3. Gather your hair into two separate bunches and twist them tightly.
4. Wrap the twists over your head and secure in place with plenty of bobby pins.
5. Make sure all ends are tucked underneath the other twist.
Lost in the Haze
Here Comes the Sun Contributor