Monday, June 10, 2013
Over the weekend I attended my first ever cookie swap with a some new & old blogging friends. It was mid-winter Christmas themed and I was absolutely blown away by the styling, decor and deliciousness of the baking. We drank tea, indulged in cookies, talked about blogging and went home overly full and with extra cookies to spare!
Sometime next week I'll be back to share the recipes for each of these cookies but in the meantime I thought I'd introduce you to the other bloggers that attended. They were:
• Lydia from Lydia Bakes (member of my blog contributing team!)
• Danelle from A Couple of Night Owls (you might remember these pictures she took of Jeremy & I)
• Kirsten from High Tea with Dragons
• Melissa & Courtenay from Baking Makes Things Better
• & decor courtesy of Little Ink
I'm already itching to do something like this again!