(all pictures from my instagram @herecomesthesunblog)
I have a lot of catching up to do on posts for this blog! But in the meantime, my instagram does a pretty good job at filling in the gaps of what I've been up to lately. If you don't have a smart phone or aren't already following along, here's a bit about what's been happening lately:
1. My friend Alice and I have twin Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone cases (mine's the dog, hers is the owl)
2. Pretzel M&M's are the best (or best equal with the peanut butter ones)
3. I went to the opening of a new restaurant in Auckland called Miss Clawdy's. Check it out and make sure you finish your meal with the Key Lime Pie - it's unreal.
1. My friends have great taste in home decor
2. Meet Alice, my doppelganger
3. When I get froyo I choose toppings like I'm 8 years old
1. Pretty excited about the candy colours of the new Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat
2. Mango & passionfruit cider in the sun with friends
3. Finished the final season of The Office and cried my way through the last 3 episodes + the special feature
In other news, Jeremy and I just started Suits and we're in love already. I don't know if I'll ever love a show the way I loved The Office ever again, but it's definitely a worthy follow on and I'm excited to get further into it!